How am I going to spend time with God and who will be accountable If I dont.
First of all since at this moment I am not In a bible study or religion group of any kind,
nobody else but myself would be accountable of me not spending time with God.
I have a bad habit of trying to spend time with God (talking, praying) for a while, but
then If I feel like i've messed up or something then I'll just forget about it for a long time
and convince myself that it doesnt really make a difference whatsoever. I should probebly
stop thinking this way because it really gets in the way of my personal time with God.
So I just need to make sure that I have enough time, even If at the beginning it's only 5 min
a day to talk to God or even just think about my day and Him. And if it happens that I forget
or I dont have the time then I just have to move on and try again the next day.
-Nicole
Thanks for your post, Nicole. You talked about Bible study, but did not mention service or prayer (although prayer might have been implied).
ReplyDeleteYou may revise this post for full marks.
3/5