I can't quite remember the specifications of this assignment but here we go...
The Principals I (try) to Live By
Honor my God my Friends my Family
Live every day like its my last
Have no regrets
When I get lost look to God
Dont Dwell on the Past
Love my Family
Dont steal or murder or any of that bad stuff!
Dont be jealous of what others have be thankfull for what God has given me
Do my best
Be Healthy
Be Strong
Walk with God and be friends with Him
Dont trust the untrustworthy
Dont do anything i would be ashamed of or regret in the future
Laugh everyday
Learn from my mistakes
and I think thats pretty much it, ill have to add more if i think of any, hope this works. :)
Thank you, Nicole. I especially appreciate that you have included not only the standard responses, but also those that make you unique.
ReplyDelete"Laugh everyday, learn from my mistakes, and don't trust the untrustworthy" are indeed noble aspirations.